BO.NAIL Gel Cleanser (1.000ml)
Use BO. Gel Cleanser to remove the sticky layer from your gel treatments. For best results, let the nails cool down (60 sec.) before cleaning them with BO. Gel Cleanser and a cellulose swab or gel sponge.
Features & Benefits
- Removes the adhesive layer after curing
- Can be used with all BO. Nail Gels
- The main ingredient is alcohol; for easy removal
- Ethyl Acetate; helps the gel residue to “slide off”
- No streaks or dull shine
- Perfect for cleaning gel brushes
- Suitable for removing gel from the skin
Use with IBP Gel Sponges for optimal results. Saturate a gel sponge with BO. Gel Cleanser and gently wipe the top of the nail to remove sticky layers. Always use a new side of the gel sponge for each finger. Do not clean between each gel coat. After curing, allow the nails to cool for 60 seconds before cleaning. Avoid unnecessary contact with the skin.